Sunday, January 22, 2012

Check list so far for 2012 X means done for now =)

Job/ Career :
X 1. Find one full time job or two part time jobs.
_  2. Decide what career genres you want to go towards.
X 3. Make one friend at work.

School/ Education :
_  1. Decide if you want/ need to return to college. (based mainly on career decisions)
      If no move on to next list; If yes move to goal 2.
_  2. Figure out when I can return, fall 2012, spring 2013 or later (set time frame)
_  3. Figure out a financial plan for college.

Independence :
_  1. Locate apartment I can afford.
Deleting this one for now 2. Find roommate.
_  3. Move out of Parents home.
Deleting this for now as well4. Investigate and seriously consider taking over cell phone or health insurance bill.
_  Going for July =) 5. Plan and finance a vacation (this year preferred. 2013 acceptable)

Finance :
_  1. Plan a Budget
_  2. Follow that budget
_  3. Pay off one debt completely.

Personal Goals :
_  Almost done1. Complete R.C.I.A.
_ (good for January I am down 10) 2. Loose weight at least 24lbs. (2lbs a month that is low enough that maybe i can be an over achiever =) )
_  3. Try a new hair style. ( maybe bangs or an angled bob)
X  4. Finish Physical Therapy
So far so good5. Blog at least once a week.
X 6. Build up that confidence.

Social Goals : Not stareted yet
1. Make at least one new friend (other than the work friend)
2. Go to a club. (with a friend or group)
3. Reconnect with one old friend.
4. Reconnect with family.
5. Make a real effort to remember birthdays (and send cards?)
6. Pick a person of the week to feature on blog. (volunteers?)

Love Life : Continual
1. Learn to love myself enough to let my walls down.
2. Trust that I have someone out there and when the time is right it will work out.
3. Realize that I have friends and family that love me more than I acknowledge.
4. Continue to grow my love for the Lord and what that means for me specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment